Apr 4, 2009

Saturday Story Time


I love stamping but I also love to read like crazy. I am going to share a few of the books I have read recently. I hope you don't mind too much and maybe you will have the chance to check out a book or two. Be sure to let me know what you think of them :)*******************************************************************************

I like the Yada Yada books. They are very easy to follow and read. I believe as of right now there are 6 in the series. I have finished 2 so far and hope to eventually finish the series. I think the one thing I have noticed in the books is learning how to accept everyone no matter their background, race, past issues, etc.


Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson


What do an ex-con, a former drug addict, a real estate broker, a college student, and a married mother of two have in common?
Nothing, or so Jodi Baxter thought. Who would have imagined that God would make a group as mismatched as that the closest of friends?

2 comments:

Vicki Hook said...

OMG I LOVE this series! I bought the first one at the Women of Faith Conference last June and just couldn't put it down. Immediately ordered the other 6 (there are 7 in this series) and read them all last Summer. And I am SO not a reader! You will love them Awna!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I've heard about this series but I have never picked one up... I'm glad you enjoyed them. I'll have to check them out.
;)