Apr 8, 2009

Chunky Monkey...


I absolutely adore this little monkey stamp. Recently Eva and I put in an order for some WipperSnapper stamps. Ok, I guess it has not been recently, it was a long time ago. I just feel bad that this is the first time I actually used this little chunky monkey. I have a few more images in the same pile that are longing to be used. Maybe this weekend I will get to stamp some more since it is Easter weekend and we don't have much planned other than church on Sunday. ***sorry about the icky phhoto, it was late when I took the picture.

3 comments:

Eva said...

your chunky monkey is SO cute...love the colors that you used!!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Too stinkin cute, great monkey image and wonderful card.

Chelsea said...

that is an adorable monkey! Love it!