Mar 29, 2009

hippity hoppity, easter's on it's way!


I love Easter!


I love that it is pretty much the "start" of spring. I love seeing all of the pretty, frilly Easter dresses in the stores and love seeing them even more on adorable little girls (sure wish I had one of those!). I love coloring eggs with the boys. I love getting together the things for the boys' baskets, pulling out the grass that seems to stick to everything and getting all sorts of jelly beans and chocolates. I love Bunnies (come on, you knew that right? lol!). I love PEEPS! I love all of that stuff that normally represents Easter and Spring...however this year, I am loving it more!


This year, for the first time, I am sharing the Easter experience with my husband. He is a new believer and I am so excited that we get to share this miracle as a family. It has been amazing watching him grow in his faith and as he walks with the Lord. He has been a great inspiration to me and a wonderful role model to our children. This has been an awesome journey and I am so honored to be a part of it.

***Photo from faithbits

2 comments:

Easter Cards said...

Hi,

Easter is on its way. I have already created easter ecards. Please check out and send them to your dear ones all free..
http://www.dgreetings.com/easter-cards/

Akshay said...

Father's Day is celebrated for a special person of the family - father. All the sun and daughter are express love feeling with their dad and make a day extremely special. If you want to celebrate this Father Day with your father, then you need to some Beautiful Fathers Day Images, Fathers day Wallpapers, and Fathers Day GIF. funny fathers day quotes Here we collect best Fathers Day Quotes Images for you. Father's Day is celebrated in all over the world on the different days.