Mar 28, 2009

AWESOME book!


I just finished another awesome book, one that I can honestly say that it has really inspired and moved me. I highly recommend that you read it, I think this is my new favorite book. I am also excited as I just ordered another book by this author and will be stalking the mailbox untilit arrives!

Here are the details from the author's website:http://epm.org/books/fiction-index.htm

Deadline is the story of a politically correct journalist forced by tragic and mysterious circumstances to come to terms with his own mortality. In the process he must also deal with the consequences of his skewed perspectives on life, family, morality, and religion. Intended for believers and unbelievers. Deadline portrays friendship, family, faith, morality, social decline and media bias in the context of an unpredictable and hopeful story of personal crisis and change. The second story line, on death's other side, compliments the who-done-it mystery. Deadline is a unique pro-family, pro-values, pro-life, pro-faith book. It portrays the vital connection between how we think and live in the present, and how that will inevitably impact our future, both on earth and in eternity.

0 comments: