Mar 27, 2009

thank yous











We had so many women from church bring meals over when I was in the hospital. There were even meals coming once I returned home so that I could take it easy and re-coup, so I am just now getting back to cooking, darn it!








This past weekend I spent a few hrs coloring in images and made some cards for thank you's to hand out to the women. I felt bad that this was all I could do right now.

I can't wait to feel better so that I can help others that could need a helping hand, but for now, this is the least I could do to show my appriciation.




1 comments:

Eva said...

Cute cards chickie bean and if I catch you up trying to help anyone...I will personally come to OHIO and kick your rear end....and don't even think that you will be cute and do that just so I will come see you...as I sometimes tell the kids...you dont want to see mama mad! It would not be a pleasant visit!! Relax and take it all in...enjoy the moments that you can enjoy...you will be up and moving with your helping hands going 100 mph soon..Relax!!