Jan 23, 2009

excitement!


Ever have those times where you use the heck out of your favorite stamps & then can't think of anything else to do with them so you put them away?
Well, I have to admit, I have been neglecting my favorite stamp line for the past couple of months because I felt I was all out of ideas. So tonight I heard the little guys calling me from their coveted place on the shelf.
I pulled out the Hula bunnies and started to play with them again.
Now, mind you, this card is an older one. I need to go get batteries for the camera so new photos will be coming soon. I love this image and I have to admit, she is perfect for the weather conditions we have had here in Ohio lately!
Guess what? I heard from MaryAnn, the owner of Stamp LaJolla (www.stamplajolla.com) that there are going to be new Hula's released & she sent me a scan of what a few of them look like. I am sooooooooooo excited! They are adorable!
Stay tune for some new cards soon!

1 comments:

Becky said...

This is soooo precious! Yes! I DO believe he was calling you! Cause he sure sparked your Mojo Chord! GORGEOUS!