Oct 3, 2008

spooky baby :)


I have been playing around today and made a few more Halloween cards.
I am so into the sweet & simple looks and styles right now. I do not seem to have too much time to spare so I have been trying to KISS all my projects. PLUS with the strict postage issues that our itty bitty post office has, I do not want to spend a ton on mailing these babies out.
This card is made using Missy B's fall and winter mini set (Still on sale, CHEAP, CHEAP!!!). The little ghost is cut out, pop dotted and has been coated with Crystal Lacquer.

5 comments:

Eva said...

Love it...this is very creative...I think your Mojo has completely returned!!

Danni said...

Don't you just love that little spider stamp?
Cute card and how clever to use crystal lacquer on the ghost!

Lori Barnett said...

I love it!! Yep...I really like that little spider....and all the other 20+ stamps in that set! I have some goodies to share in the next day or 2 :) Need to take pics. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

Traci G said...

This is so cute Awna!! KISS is right up my alley! Love it!

Karen said...

too cute - love the crystal effects too!! perfect!