Oct 7, 2008

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


How early do you start working on your holiday cards? How many do you send out? Do you think that this year you will send out fewer handmade cards due to the postage costs and such? There was a discussion on one of the message boards that I hang out at and it seems that there are gals that are cutting back this year. I think I may be cutting back as well, our post office is so wonky & I swear they are against stampers because the are SUPER picky when it comes to cards. They charge extra for every little bump and thickness, etc.
What do you plan on doing?
The above card is one that is in the Dec. 08 issue of Scrap & Stamp Arts. Holly from Eat Cake Graphics has the most adorable images out there! Between Eat Cake, Stamp LaJolla, Missy B and Sparkle N Sprinkle, I have all of my stamping needs covered!Maybe I should skip the Rubber Stamp Convention this weekend.

1 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Ah what a cute Christmas card, great image. I'm horrible about making Christmas cards... the past few years I mailed store bought (gasp) cards.

Glad you enjoyed the video... lol