Oct 14, 2008

Football & Old Age


Well, football season is almost over for us, so that means I should be back to stamping in the evening instead of running all over Northern Ohio for games. Jay's last game is this Thursday and we are hoping that things get worked out so that Shawn can make it to at least one of his games. That is the bad thing about him working 2nd shift, he misses everything that the kids are involved in. At leastmy folks (aka: grama and grampa) can make it to all of the games. Plus, my mom is a football fan so she keeps me up to speed on the plays.
Anyways, here is a card I made for a gal that is having a birthday this next week. I love this little ole gal. She is from Eat Cake Graphics.
Card Info:
Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics
Paper: KI & Bazzill
Coloring: Good Old Colored Pencils.

4 comments:

Eva said...

CUTE card!!

Lori Barnett said...

That just cracks me up!!! LOL

Traci G said...

Very cute Awna!!! Love the sentiment too!!

Nancy B said...

Hey Lady!! I saw your Card Spread in Scrap & Stamp magazine today!!!

That's totally awesome. You do wonderful work.

Hope you doing well these days. I miss hereing from you.

Take care