Oct 29, 2008

wowzers...


I didn't realize it has been so long since I posted. I thought that with football being over last week that I would have more time to play but I guess not. The kids have been busier than ever with school and so have I. I am not sure if I shared this or not, but I decided over the summer to return to school. I am taking classes online and each course is worth between 3-4 credit hours and they are 5 weeks long. I am almost finished with my 3rd course and it has been a little more challenging. Not to sound like a smarty-pants or anything but I am getting an A so far! I have my final next week and I hope I can end the class with at least a 90%.

Anyways, enough babbling....I received some new stamps from Missy B last week and this is what I have come up with so far. I have had to really step outside of my comfort zone with these as I love cute-sy types of images and these are, well, a little different for me. Justin says they look like meth smoking snowmen that are melting....(sorry Missy! He is only 13 and has no sense, lol!)

0 comments: