Aug 11, 2008

Stencils & Paste


I was digging thru my stuff today and came across one of my favorite stencils.
This card was made using embossing paste (from Dreamweavers) and I really like playing with this stuff! I was never a big fan of anything yellow until I played with this paste.

Cool thing, Dreamweaver has a bunch of different colors of paste that you can use with your stencils.

There is another brand of paste, Heritage, but to be honest with you, in my opinion Dreamweaver is the best. The Heritage is nice, a bunch of different colors, very vibrant & glossy, smaller bottles so don't get me wrong, but it is not as think as the Dreamweaver paste.

2 comments:

Dawnmarie said...

I love it!!!! I am searching for your phone number but I can't find it and my cell phone is missing in action. I am such a flake!!

Sannie said...

Hi Awna.

I have seen this stuff before on another blog, the yellow collour isn't my favorit to, but i realy like what you have done with it.
I will past your blog on my blog if you don't mind.
Greetings Sannie from Holland.