Aug 10, 2008

shew!


It was a busy weekend! I escaped from the Stark house and drove down to work at Stampaway USA in Cincy, OH. It was a fun show!!! It was so nice to be back in the frenzy of convention set up and make & takes on Friday night. (Which was also pajama party night, my outfit was complete with pink foam curlers, LOL!)
Saturday was slammin' with being busy helping out in the booth (I love Sparkle N Sprinkle!) and demo'ing glitters & embossing powders. Let's just say I had a sparkling personality and wore nothing but gltter to bed, hehehe

It was a little bittersweet leaving the convention center Sat. evening. I love getting to hang out and talk to a lot of the other vendors. With working the shows all over the place the past 2 years I have gotten to know a few different vendors really well and it is sad knowing I won't see them for awhile again. Hopefully I will be able to go and work at the Strongsville, OH show this year...gonna keep my fingers crossed for that one!

1 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

Those kitties are just darling, Awna!