Jul 2, 2008

ch-ch-ch-changes


I finally did it! Some of you have been such a great source of encouragement and I thank you for your suggestions! I finally set up my own store to sell my cards.

Check them out here: http://allinkdup.etsy.com/

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. I have only put 10 on for now and as soon as I take more photos I will add more :)
Let me know what you think. Also, let me know if you want any cards, I can make some up for you too, just let me know what you want & how many, etc :) Thanks so much for the encouragement!!!

What do you think of the new look of the blog? I love it!

I do have to send a shout out to my friend that did this for me...you know who you are, LOL!

Anyways, thanks for stopping by today!

Awna

12 comments:

Kari said...

You have a wonderful blog! I love your style! Thanks for stopping my my blog too!! Have a wonderful day!

Dawnmarie said...

I will now be singing that song for the next 12 days....thaaaaannks!! I love your new blog!!! LOL!! I have been in your etsy shop and all I can say is wait until I get a job!!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Your card store looks GREAT! Love the banner

Patti said...

I love the new blog header!! Good luck with the card sales! :)

Stampin' Meg said...

Good luck with your ETSY store, Awna.
I like how you "re-decorated" your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Hope it goes well for ya! :-)

Karla McConnell said...

Love it!! Wishing you the best success in your etsy endeavor.

Heather said...

love your new look Awna! What font is that in the title - I love it!

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your blog through "Stampin When I Can" and I have fallen in love with your work. Love it Love it.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your blog through "Stampin when I can" First I have to say that I truly like your banner. Love the card on the banner with the frog in the glass. Second I went through your whole blog and just totally enjoyed every card and project that you did.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogpspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow Awna
I love the new blog make over!!
it looks fab
Cindi
:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! How fantastic, it was truly about time, I LOVE your work!!! Welcome to Etsy world, girl. Love ya!!!!

mabelle