Jul 1, 2008

multiple personalities...


no, these are not words that describe me...even though my family would beg to differ.

I have a confessions, I am a scrap horder! I usually cut my papers that I need for my card(s) then I toss the left overs into my scrap basket. I am the first to admit I am lazy and I do not go thru the bucket as often as I should.

So last night I was cutting into some beautiful Basic Grey papers (Gypsy) and I was starting to feel guilty about making the scraps just sit in my basket.

I decided to go ahead and use all of the pieces I was cutting. Now mind you, nothing spectacular happened here, lol! I used the same layout for each of the cards, I just changed the stamps.

What do you think? Which one is your favorite?

Stamps used: Stamo LaJolla, Sugar Nellies and Rubbernecker


3 comments:

Dawnmarie said...

Do you really? Love your new look!!! I love being inspired by you sister!!

Michelle Quinno said...

They're all great! So cute! I think I like the first one best. I used to be like you but now I'm making myself use up the stash since I've been on a spending freeze.

sandyh50 said...

I like the retro girl one the best! They are all cute.