Jul 12, 2008

apologies


I must apologize for not posting anything this week. My husbands grandmother passed away Monday and it has been a busy week.

I haven't gotten to play at all because of planning and taking care of arrangements but here is something I made awhile back using embossing paste.

Dreamweaver makes some awesome demensional embossing paste and it is fun to play with. I was very intimidated by it when I first came upon it and then I started working with Tessler Stencils and had to learn to love it. It didn't take long, trust me!

This card is using the Copper Paste and the stencil is also from Dreamweaver.

I hope to be able to play this weekend...

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Very cute! btw you have been tagged! Check out my blog for instructions - hope you play along.

Stampin' Meg said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss,Awna.
The card is great-I tried some of their paste and made a big mess with it. You are GOOD!

Chelsea said...

Sorry about your husband's loss ... your card is beautiful ... I love what you did with the copper paste! I have a new appreciation of brass stencils after working with you in the Tessler booth last year.

-Chelsea

Dawnmarie said...

Awesome as usual!!!