Jul 16, 2008

back to the basics


I have been banished from my stamp table back to the couch again after having a set back from my surgery. Lot's of swelling, lot's of pain and overall just looking & feeling crappy!

So, I was able to get off my rear for about 30 minutes last night & made this card...no layers, no pattern paper, just some ink & a couple pencils.

Whatcha think?

I challenge you to make a "back to basics" card.

When you do, link it in the comments and I will send one person a special blog-candy sort of treat :)

Enjoy you stamping time!

Awna


Stamps: Eat Cake & Clear Dollar Stamps

7 comments:

Erin said...

I love it! I love "back to the basics" cards. I will take your challange and make one tomorrow when I stamp.

Thanks for sharing it.

Sharon in NE said...

Sorry about your set back. I'm not trying for the candy, but I DID want to tell you I love this card!

Diane said...

Love your card--the humor and the art! Even your basic cards are great! So sorry to hear about your setback. :-(

Diane said...

Love your card--the humor and the art! Even your basic cards are great! So sorry to hear about your setback. :-(

Dawnmarie said...

Everything you tough turns to gold!! I hope you're feeling better soon!!!

Chris said...

Yikes...hope you are feeling better this week. This is too funny. And I love it!

Feel Better!!

Anonymous said...

This card is sooooo cute! I love that image... way to rock the "basic" cards!

(Hope you are feelin' better)