Oct 20, 2007

Happy Fall ya'll!


I love this weather! Warm enough to still wear capri's or shorts yet cool enough to function well and sleep good :)

Last night was the first "Stamp & Scrap Around The Clock" and it was so much fun! We had great projects, fun, yummy food and lot's of great conversation.

I need to upload the photos of a couple of the projects, which I shall do later this weekend after I clean my room & find my camera.

I added some new photos in the albums to the sides there, hope you can take a few minutes to look thru them and let me know what you think :)

Have a great weekend!


7 comments:

Risa said...

Love your TAC album! Great pages and cute cards! I really enjoyed looking at the slide show (three times in a row)! AWESOME STAMPING GIRLY!
Inky Hugs
Risa

Heather Grow said...

Cute card. Love your little scarecrow.

Anonymous said...

Cute Card!!

xxxMarieke

Danni said...

Cute card! I love that scarecrow. Hope to get him soon!

Eva said...

This little guy is cute...wonderful design and elements!

Anonymous said...

I love your new TAC album! Now I think you need to have a gallery of all your published cards.....that would be awesome to see!!!!! Not to mention that it would show someone how prolific and talented you are!

Beth

MaryAnn said...

I love your albums! You are so creative and talented and this a great way to share your artwork. You continue to amaze me!

MaryAnn