Oct 24, 2007

BOO!




Here are a few little treats for your eyes to feast upon. OK, that was corny...it sounded so much funnier in my head!


One is a picture of my project for this past weekends stamp & scrap around the clock. Everyone that came brang a shoebox type project and my project was full of candy, yummy :)


The other photo is of my halloween cards. Branden & I were recently blessed with a box of Copic markers form a dear Angel friend, Dawnmarie. So I just had to play, play, play with them! Dawnmarie is a rock star! Branden & I love you!!!


Project info:
Bottles: Starbucks
Stamps: Blooming Boxes, TAC
Paper: TAC
Flowers: Prima, colored using the Copic markers



Halloween Cards:
Stamps: Trick or Treaters: TAC
Paper: TAC





4 comments:

Renée Storch said...

So cute!!!!

Heather Grow said...

Very cute. Everything turned out adorable.

Kimberly said...

Hey Pumpkin Pie,

I loVe your StArBuck bottles,, too sweet!! :) I'll send ya pic of my baby jars, very similar,,,

Hugs to ya,,,

When ya coming to see me???

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I love your bottle set. So neat!
:-)