Oct 27, 2007

Happy Saturday!




Woke up to a chilly, damp day so we decided not to take the kiddos to the local apple orshard for the fall festival.


Instead I spent the day shut up in my room making stuff!

The first thing is a scrap page. I actually made this yest. for a workshop and thought I'd share it here too.

The second photo is my Nov. kit of the month! Yes, I have it done early for once! Miracles do happen!

For the kit of the month I used Fun Filled Holidays. It is only $25, which includes the set Fun Filled Holidays and uses the Lilly Anna cardstock & hardware collections, project cards (directions & photos) as well as all of the supplies to create at least 14 cards. If you want to order one, just drop me an email (stampingawna@gmail.com). Oh, and if you don't need the stamp set, the kit is only $18.

Hope that you have a great day and take the time to create something special.

5 comments:

Eva said...

Awana U ROCK with this color combo! The snowman cards are FABULOUS! I also love the layout. And don't worry it's the age...not the fact that they are boys cause the girl...is getting harder to get could impromtu pictures from as well. Only when there is something in it for her can I get photos.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I totally agree with Eva! U ROCK! These are all so fabulous!

:-)

Leanne said...

I love the layout!!! You always do great work Awna!

Mary Leeson said...

Your "big boys" are so handsome! love this sb layout. TFS. Bless~

Michelle Quinno said...

Love the cards and layout!