Sep 12, 2007

yippie!

The weather is getting cooler, I am SO happy about this!

I love fall, I love the smells of autumn, love the colors of the season, and most of all...

I love the Fall primetime TV line up! lol I am trying so hard to get all my things done earlier in the day so when the show premiere's start in 9 days, 13 hours I have my seat all ready!

Other that the fall line up, this is the perfect time of the year to get a head start on those holiday cards. Over the next few weeks you will be seeing some fall cards, Halloween creations (perfect for school treats) and yep...you read it here, Christmas cards & projects.

Have you counted your blessings today? I have & here are a couple of them:
1. My family (no matter how goofy they are!)
2. My friends (always there to pull me out of a funk)
3. My house, messy but I have one (with a stamp room!)
4. Trees...yep, I count trees a blessing...besides , how else would we get paper to stamp on?!?!

Later Gaters!
A

4 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Very cute cards Awna!! I love the one with the little girl on the pumpkin!!

Renée Storch said...

What beautiful cards, I love the season as well, but dread the cold that comes after. I like how you stated what you are thankful for, and I too am thankful for trees to have paper to stamp on!

Candi Dierenfield said...

LOVE your cards, Awna!!!!! :)
~ Candi ~

Eva said...

The little girl on the pumpkin is one of my favorites! She looks awesome!