Sep 14, 2007

rawr!!!!


OK, it isn't really a fall type layout or a Christmas project, but my batteries are dead in the "my precious" (aka digital camera) as Shawn calls it, in his best Lord of the Rings creepy troll looking thing impressions.

I am counting the following things as my blessings today:

1. School!!!! LOVE IT! I actually thing they should start school earlier..we all want our kids to be successful right? Why not give them more practice? LOL!

2. Whirlpool: Yes, they make good appliances, ya gotta eat and clean your britches right? But they also feed our family and Shawn did not get laid off this week! YIPPIE!

3. Time Warner Cable: They provide our internet and cable, along with our phone & long distance. Without them, I could not play online all day or talk to my friends!

Have you taken time to count your blessings today?

3 comments:

Eva said...

Love It! I am so happy that you don't have to eat egneric cheese this week...and that you wash those boys dirty britches!

Eva said...

ok that was supposed to read "generic" not egneric!!

Renée Storch said...

Love your page, it is way too cute. I love your blessings too, whirlpool is a godsend. If it wasn't for them we would have to wash laundy by hand. YUCK!