Sep 28, 2007

something spooky!



ok, maybe not really spooky, but darn cute! LOL!

The Angel Co (http://www.theangelcompany.net/) released the new Fall Supplement last night and there are some great stamps out just in time for your holiday projects.

These are 2 samples that I made of the stamp sets in the supplement.

Isn't that photo of Logan a hoot? He is such a cutie pie!

BTW: Logan also thinks he is super famous now, between this and the personal note for him on Candi's bog (see Stamp Candy on the side bar) he is on cloud 9! He even wanted to take the supplement to school for show & tell AND thanks to Candi, he thinks he has a direct line to Santa.

Maybe I can make that last part work in my favor!

Top 3 blessings at the time that I post this:

1. My kids: without them, life would be boring, there would be no battles to fight, outer space adventures or butterfly kisses.

2. My closest friends: I know, I count that every day, but this week, they have helped me keep my wits since I am dealing with teenagers!

3. The Angel Co: for giving me my bestest friends. Without TAC, I would never have met Steph, Eva, Debbie & all the other gals that help me stay sane. Thanks gals!

Have you counted your blessings today?

8 comments:

Renée Storch said...

He is a cutie! I love those pumpkins in the new supplement!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yeah for you! Great creations indeed!
:-)

K Hutchinson said...

I love your little guy!Great LO! My boy loves all insects...so of course I order that set!

Chelsea said...

Congrats Awna ... It was so much fun to see your stuff in the Fall Supplement!

-Chelsea

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

My kiddos also get upset that they have to wear jackets over their costumes... it gets really chilly here in CO around Halloween.

Your page and card are both wonderful. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your projects! You used great colors!

xxxMarieke

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wonderful card and LO. Yup, he's a cutie.

Sarah said...

Great layout!! I just love that paper.