Aug 2, 2007

sad day gals!

the neighbor boy has officially finished the roof and most of the outdoor work on the house next door.
I guess now I should go stamp something to work out these frustrations.
Shawn tells me that I am turning into the creepy lady next door, he said all I need now are some more cats to officially become the new crazy neighbor taking over the spot from the woman 3 houses down.

***Edited to add***
It is RAINING! You know what that means? The grass is going to grow and he is going to have to mow his yard!!!!
See, God does answer prayers!

5 comments:

Jen Carter said...

OH MY!!! You are so hilarious!! I love coming to your blog and having a good laugh!!

Heather Grow said...

need more pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's some motivation to wash dishes and pray for rain! Meri

ruthie said...

AWNA-

HEY GIRLIE!! IT'S RUTHIE, PREVIOUSLY FROM TAC!!! YOUR BLOGS LOOKS GOOD AND AS USUAL- YOUR WORK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

I MISS TALKING TO YOU- I WILL CHECK BACK IN AND SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING!!!

LOVE YA- RUTHIE

Kat said...

Don't scare him off... Just keep enjoying the view.