Jul 31, 2007

good golly!


What a good mail day this has been!

I have a ton of packages coming in from swap and other *secret* goodies that are in the works for somoething in the future as well as a few latest issues of some cool stamping magazines.

I was surprised to get the latest issue of Just Cards (vol. 6 I believe) and see that I had 10 cards in it!

They really should watch printing all my things, I am already starting to worry about how I am going to top this for the next issue, LOL!

So, be on the lookout for the bright yellow issue at your local wal-mart, Barnes & Noble or Michaels!

I also seen that the Sept. issue of Stampers Sampler had a couple of my cards in it as well as a bunch of other AWESOME T.A.C. gals! So if you are looking for some great samples using your T.A.C. stamps, check out both of the latest issues of these magazines :)

Hope your day is a "stamptastical" one! (yeppers, new word for me today! Watch out Webster's Dictionary, lol!)

7 comments:

Vicki said...

WOWSA!!! That is very exciting! Can't wait to get my little grubby paws on that issue! :D

Congrats!

Jennifer Carter said...

Yea!!! Can't wait to see them!!

Jovita said...

Congrats Awna... WOW 10 cards, way to go girl! I don't know how you find time to stamp watching your next door eye candy... LOL

Jeans inky hugs said...

Woo Hoo Girl!!!!

That's super Awesome.

Nancy Grant said...

Congratulations on getting so many published! Way to go!!!
:-)

george.franco said...

You ROCK!! I know I can't wait to see your new stuff either!!

I'm your biggest fan! :O) Chris

Mary Leeson said...

Hey Girl, congratulations! Can't wait to see this magazine.

Different subject, are you gonna do anything at Stamplistic? Just curious.