Jul 31, 2007

good golly!


What a good mail day this has been!

I have a ton of packages coming in from swap and other *secret* goodies that are in the works for somoething in the future as well as a few latest issues of some cool stamping magazines.

I was surprised to get the latest issue of Just Cards (vol. 6 I believe) and see that I had 10 cards in it!

They really should watch printing all my things, I am already starting to worry about how I am going to top this for the next issue, LOL!

So, be on the lookout for the bright yellow issue at your local wal-mart, Barnes & Noble or Michaels!

I also seen that the Sept. issue of Stampers Sampler had a couple of my cards in it as well as a bunch of other AWESOME T.A.C. gals! So if you are looking for some great samples using your T.A.C. stamps, check out both of the latest issues of these magazines :)

Hope your day is a "stamptastical" one! (yeppers, new word for me today! Watch out Webster's Dictionary, lol!)

7 comments:

Vicki Hook said...

WOWSA!!! That is very exciting! Can't wait to get my little grubby paws on that issue! :D

Congrats!

Jen Carter said...

Yea!!! Can't wait to see them!!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Congrats Awna... WOW 10 cards, way to go girl! I don't know how you find time to stamp watching your next door eye candy... LOL

Nancy B said...

Woo Hoo Girl!!!!

That's super Awesome.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Congratulations on getting so many published! Way to go!!!
:-)

Chris said...

You ROCK!! I know I can't wait to see your new stuff either!!

I'm your biggest fan! :O) Chris

Mary Leeson said...

Hey Girl, congratulations! Can't wait to see this magazine.

Different subject, are you gonna do anything at Stamplistic? Just curious.