Aug 9, 2007

multiplying like...well...






like bunnies!

I picked up some cute little bunny stamps from the Stamp LaJolla booth back in April and just "found" them again. I have such a problem with putting things in a *safe place* only to never find them again, LOL!

So, I pulled them out with the thought of making just the one card for a Halloween submission for a magaizine.

However, the ideas kept mulitplying like...well...bunnies!

Bad thing, these cards are so stinking cute, maybe I don't want to send them in!

So...check them out and let me know whatcha think :)

(Besides the actual bunny images, which are SO FUN to color in, all of the other stamps & supplies are from T.A.C.)

9 comments:

Eva said...

These are the cutest stamps!! I love them...Great cards!

Anonymous said...

Cute. I see you even found a picture of me in a bikini ;) HA! Cute cards as always!

Suzi said...

I absolutely LOVE these cards. They are oh so cute. Love the halloween one; "boo baby"!! Love it!!!

Heather Grow said...

Cute cards. I haven't seen these bunny stamps before.

Trisha said...

Love the bunny stamps and your coloring ROCKS.

Anonymous said...

These cards are adorable. Thank you so much! I love them...and your blog!

Eleanor said...

Cute cards! I'm so glad to see more and more blogs by TAC Angels!
~Eleanor, Angel #2003

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Thank you, Awna, for the kind words you left on my blog regarding my Pearl-Ex tutorial. You humble me. Your cards are so adorable. I'm really getting into cute cards, and these are CUTE!

Debbie said...

Waaaay cute bunnies. Great coloring and great cards.