Aug 13, 2007

Happy Monday!


Shew, am I tired! I was away this weekend working at the 2007 Stampaway USA stamp convention in Cincinnati, OH. What a fun time! If you ever have the chance to go to this stamp expo...DO IT!

I will be going there next year, but this time as a customer and not a vendor.

I have been working with a stencil company for a few months now and the travel time along with the physical work is starting to catch up with me, I think.

On the plus side, I was able to meet "The Carol" herself...Carol Duvall that is :)

Will post more tomorrow, I have some cute stamps that I played with and hope to scan them tomorrow when the kids let me on the computer.

So, in the meantime, check out this cute little project: It is using Petey from Inky Antics and is something I sent to Eva :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! I love the colors too! Maybe next year I'll get to go to Stampaway. Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I love penguins anyway, but you did a fantastic job!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

So, so cute!!! I love penguins too!

Godelieve said...

Super cute! The colors are perfect!