Aug 14, 2007

more petey for you :)


Here is another Petey card that I made to go out to another friend.

I love this cute little stamp, he is fun to color. I also decided to use the left over scraps from Eva's card the other day.

Something is wrong with my blogger thing-ie and I can't post comments to all of the other blogs that I love to read. So please, I am trying to get it worked out, I am not ignoring the other wonderful blogs and ideas out there, I just can't leave you comments.

I am leaving for the Pensauken, New Jersey stamp convention early Thursday. I am taking some goodies to play with in the hotel so I can create in the evening. Be prepared for an over abundance of inspiration...I hope :)

Hope your week has been a good one and continues to be awesome!

2 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Awna, these are so cute!!! You do great coloring....:) Have fun at the convention!

Amy

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Your coloring is wonderful. I like the ribbon you used here too!
:-)