Aug 15, 2007

bunnies in da house!


OK, it is offical gals, I have a new love! I absolutely LOVE all of the bunnies from Stamp LaJolla (http://www.stamplajolla.com/) I think that I need all of the Hula Bunny images!

I made a bunch of cards tonight, but only going to share one with you for now (yup! I am teasing you!) I may consider sharing more with you after the weekend if you ask nice enough.

If fact, here is what I am going to do this weekend...I am going to give away some bunny cards & maybe more! :) Just read on and you may just be the proud owner of a couple cute cards.

*Here are the details & "rules"*

1. Go to the Stamp Lajolla site (www. stamplajolla.com) and check out all of the Hula Bunnies

2. Post a comment on this blog and let me know the name of your favorite bunny

3. Sit back and wait until Weds.

4. The person (or persons) who picks & matches my absolute favoritist bunny of them all will get the goods!
Gonna be leaving in the morning to go to New Jersey for the convention and willbe home Monday :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


XO
Awna

21 comments:

jodene said...

Very cute stamps. I will say your favorite is 'Convention, I am done. Thanks for introducing my to a great site.

Kristina Lewis said...

Very fun stamps! I like Hula With Attitude! Thanks for the scoop!

Pattyjo said...

Since you are going to a convention how about the *Convention I'm done". It was not easy to even pick one, they are a riot I loved the shave, no haircut one, all that shaving cream and his eyes peeking over the top. I have never been at that stamping place it is really cute. I will have to go see more.

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! I think you're favorite is: Hula With Attitude!

Ijsbeer said...

I can't choose. They where so cute! But I think I love "Taco Bunny" and "Not easy being green" the most. Just maybe though. They where all so cute!!

Cathy M said...

These stamps are so fun! It sure is hard to pick one, but I'm going to say the Convention one. Thanks for sharing this site and thanks for a chance.

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! I'm thinking your fave might be Bunny Don't Burn! At least I think that one may be mine! :-)

Dawnmarie said...

I love these...The bathtime bunny is my vote!!! She is so cute!!

Rebecca said...

I love Wishful Thinking and Bashful Bunny. I hope you do, too. Thanks for letting me play along. Your site is new to me (thanks, Allison), but I can see I'll be revisiting on a regular basis.

Rebecca (ceadmile00@msn.com)

Courtney said...

We saw these at the Heirloom convention in Novi. So adorable. My favorite is Bat Bunny with Taco Bunny running a close second.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!! Well its really hard to pick. . . I like them all but my first choice would be Bunny Don't Burn and second I love the After Hours one. Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

Katia said...

Taco Bunny and Bat Bunny are my favourite.
Thanks for knowing me this stamps!!!

Ciaooo from Italy

Anonymous said...

IT SEEMS THE ONE I DECIDED IS A POPULAR VOTE -- CONVENTION, DONE BUNNY. THEY WERE SO COOL, I ENDED UP ORDERING A FEW, OKAY MAYBE A COUPLE MORE THAN A FEW. ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR THE INFO.

Anonymous said...

I love Bunny's Finest and The Attitude one... Have a great time at convention. rita

Linda SS said...

I love the trio of Bunnies Out of the Box. My individual favorite is the Bunny with Balloons. They are all so cute and your card is adorable!

shuggy said...

i'm guessing

girls can do anything bunny.

thanks!

Anonymous said...

I really like Harvest Time Harry and think he'd make some darling Fall cards.

Lisadwb said...

My favorite has to be Rabbit Of Reason. LOL

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Princess Me-No-Wanna because it reminds me of my daughter. She has been running around all day shopping with me and refused to take off her tiara. She sure gets a lot of smiles from people though, so if she makes others happy & guess her diva attitude is OK by me. (sometimes:)

Cheryl B. said...

I think the Princess Me No Wanna and both the convention bunnies are cute.

Amy Kolling said...

Best Pals and After Hours gets my votes!!