Aug 18, 2007

another bunny...


Just a short little post from the comforts of my "home away from home" this week. I am still in New Jersey and will be for a couple more days.

But have no fear, I have another bunny for you guys! I gotta tell ya, I am so thankful for all of the nice personal emails as well as the awesome posts from all of you! You really know how to make a gal feel special!

Enjoy the bunny card...I am sure this is a pose many of us have after spending the day Christmas shopping...hummmm, wonder if they could make a bunny mommy that is tired after going back to school shopping with teenagers? Maybe I could suggest that one, LOL!

Oh yeah.....I am still looking for someone to guess my favorite bunny :) Lot's of great guesses, some I had to go take a double look at!!!

5 comments:

kdj said...

Ha! Luv this bunny. Super cool.

K Hutchinson said...

This is so fun! Love these little bunnies!

Eva said...

I LOVE this bunny!! The "look" is priceless! Awesomely designed as always!!

Debbie said...

I wuv dees bunnies! Very cute cards, Awna.

Ijsbeer said...

Haha this is a great card. So funny.