Jun 21, 2007

Be careful what you wish for...


sometimes those wishes are granted, just not EXACTLY the way that you had thought they would turn out.

I was reading Eva's blog about smiling, read it outloud to the "Da Man" and he told me I needed to smile. Then I told him about my desire to have a "stamp boy fanning me".

Well.....this is what I got!

Must say, not all husbands would be caught dead doing this, let alone letting us take photos to scrap.

Darn, gotta hurry and post this before he see's it :)
What a hoot! HA HA HA HA

7 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Ok, that is SO funny! Thanks so much for the laugh!! That is a good one!!

Anonymous said...

This is too hilarious!!! My 9-yr-old DD saw this and asked what he was doing!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!!! That is so funny. Thanks for the laugh!

Eva said...

Oh My!!! You shared this photo with the whole world!!! You crack me up!! And Shawn well he is one heck of a guy to be caught on "film" in this outfit!!! I can't wait to show my husband what a really good hubby is willing to do for his wife!!

Jen said...

What a hoot!! He's one heck of a stamp boy!! LOL

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! Your hubby is a good man to play into your fantasies...and to take pictures of it to keep the memory forever! You guys are so fun.

Michele Kovack said...

How funny is this? What a great guy! Humor is EVERYTHING!!!!