Jun 1, 2007

b is for....


Mrs. Berry, Logan's kindergarten teacher.


I should really give her something SUPER, after all, she did have Logan for an entire school year. Don't get me wrong, Logan is a doll, he is adorable, he is a sweetheart and super silly...but he is what he is...Logan! A little bit of his dad, a lotta bit of his mom yet still completely different than either of his brothers or any other person I have EVER met!


Anywho...I had come across a cool idea on the 2Peas website about a year ago and decided to try my hand at it. All you need to make this is cheap colored pencils (dollar tree, baby!), a shadow box frame, glue and wahlah!


Oh yeah...your also gonna need a sharp knife, bandaides, a little bit of patience, a censor so that the kids don't hear you cussing when you gash your finger(s) and xanax for when you are done!


Other than that, it was a simple project, HA HA HA HA HA

6 comments:

Jewels said...

That is so cool! Here is something I gave to teachers this year . . .
http://picasaweb.google.com/PaperJewels/CardAndProjectIdeas/photo#5070073808830019602

Jen Carter said...

Oh my goodness!! That is so cool!! What an AWESOME project!!

Anonymous said...

awesome project! It looks like way too much work. I'm sure Logan's teacher will love it

Michelle Quinno said...

I love this. So different and cute!! I'm thankful I don't have teachers to create for because I'd like to keep my fingers, thanks! LOL

Anonymous said...

Someone (tablefor6) just posted one on 2Peas on Wednesday. Apparently, she knew of a store that made them last year, but the store closed so she made her own also. She said she is making 8 more (http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1163559)
She used a dremel. If you make anymore, that might save a few fingers!

Anonymous said...

Oops - the webpage didn't show completely. Here it is again:
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/
pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1163559.

Forgot to add, yours is way cuter.