May 28, 2007

starting to show!


I know this has nothing to do with stamping but I still have to talk about it! I have finally lost enough weight to notice a difference! I started weight watchers back in January and so far have lost (and kept off) 25 pounds. I haven't really noticed it in my clothes really, mainly because everything I own is so stretched out. But today we were playing at the park and I could actually chase the kidlets around without completely dying.


I still wanted to die, mind you, but not near as fast as I use to.


J and I even took a power bike ride. Of course I thought my lungs were going to explode but once we were done I actually felt good...especially after the M&M's I had as my reward, HA HA HA HA HA

Shawn took this picture of Logan and I on the play set...yeah! I can actually climb up on the play set!


Anyways, I am amazed by this photo because I can actually see a difference in my face since Christmas. Whooo hooooo!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO proud of you! I knew you could do it and your hard work is paying off! Congrats!

-s

Jewels said...

You look great! Way to go. I see a difference in your face, especially your smile! :)

Jen Carter said...

Congratulations to you Awna! Great work!

Cheryl B. said...

Keep up the good work! I wish I could get myself back on track and start losing weight again.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Awna!! You look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl!!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow! That's fantastic, Awna! Keep up the good work!

I just put myself back on "the Beach".

Sonya said...

Good for you...I too go to weight watchers and I started a year ago last April. Ive lost 61 pounds. I think Im gonna try for 10-15 more...so keep up the good work...you can do it!!!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

woo hoo- good for you!!!