May 24, 2007

Return of the mojo....I think :)





As some of you may know, I have been in a major funk lately. Not really sure why...just feeling...well, guess the word "blah" comes to mind.




I have been actually working on some awesome projects and I must tell ya, the challenge of being pushed to complete these is just what I need. Thanks Steph for putting that in my pee-brain. She told me...oh, about 3 weeks ago that as soon as I started working on things for a purpose then I would be back to my creative self again :) I sure do love that gal!




So...here is some good stuff...new samples, new published works and just, well, a plain new me!




Thanks everyone, especially Steph, Eva, Debbie, Judy, Kathy(s) & Denise for putting up with me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh oooh I LOVE the golf one! You ROCK! Glad you got your MoJo back.

-S

Michelle Quinno said...

Great cards, Awna! Love the golf one best. I'm thinking it's a great way to use up some scraps!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What fun cards! Thanks for the inspirations!