Feb 2, 2009

I need your help...

I am starting to get a ton of clear stamps and I need a way to organize them.

If you have a system that you like, can you post your idea, maybe even posting a link to your blog or even email me a photo, pretty please? I am VERY visual.

I have my rubber stamps organized in a way I like now, love the way my paper is, same with the embellishments and inks.

It is these darn clear stamps that are giving me a bit of a hard time.

I do not want to use CD cases....any ideas or suggestions gals?

I will even give out BLOG CANDY as an incentive! I will draw 2 names from the comments left and send you a few stamps!

Thanks!

Awna

8 comments:

IH Girl said...

I store mine on clear transparency sheets and put them in page protectors in binders

Amy Kolling said...

My small sets from Studio G....I store them in old computer disk file boxes. They work perfect and I got them at Goodwill for cheap!! I have 2 1/2 full already!! YIKES.....As for the bigger sets, I haven't found anything yet that works!!

vicky said...

Hi Awna........
I got Binders from GinaK....I LOVE them. It's kept me organzied and I love it.
Call me if you need more explanation.
Hugs,
Vicky~~

Anonymous said...

Hi Awna - I store mine on either cut down pieces of the clear boxes that TAC and SU stamps come in, photo album page refills, or I laminate cardstock (I am slowly replacing the first two options with this one). I cut it to just under 6 x 4.5". I then cut 6x9 envelopes in half, seal the end on the half that isn't, stamp the images on front of the envelope and write stamp set name,company, etc. on it and store them in snap boxes. If they fall off the sheet, they are still in the envelope!

christie said...

I have a stamp catalog and when I add a new clear stamp to it I stamp it in a different color so I know it's a clear one. Then I store all my clear stamps in a couple of those giant stamp plastic things that your TAC comes in. Not very helpful but it works for me.

shadoob said...

I know I'm probably way behind here...but what if you get the plastic holders that we use for ATC's...then stamp a picture and keep it in the front of the stamp. Organize by subject.

I keep mine (probably WAY fewer than you have) in clear su or TAC boxes with labels on teh front stating the subject...

Anonymous said...

I use the cd cases. At Micro Center you can get 100 for about 20 bucks. Not the slim cases. Also u can use the clear plastc DVD case

Michelle Quinno said...

I store mine in binders too. I just ATG them onto a transparency.