Jan 7, 2009

thanks...


I am so touched by all of the comments and the personal emails that I have received about my last post. I am amazed at the number of you that say you are feeling the same way with life pulling you in so many different directions. One gal in particular mentioned that blogging was her "fun time" and I think I can relate a little to that. I love reading blogs and like many of you mentioned, sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day to comment on everything out there. I did not realize how many of you are out there that read my mindless ramblings and like to look at my ccrafty crap and goofy family...thanks everyone.

I am not going to delete the blog. I am still going to keep it and post when I can. I know that there are some days that I just physically can not post anything. I am hoping that with my upcoming appt. at the Cleveland Clinic that I will be back to my normal self before too long!

I am making some changes here in the next couple of days as well. Going to change the theme and feel of the blog, I think many of you will like it, I am sure a few may not, but that is OK too :)

Anyways, thanks again for the personal emails and all of the nice comments.

2 comments:

Eva said...

This is the cutest card! Can't believe I sold this set of stamps at my garage sale!!

Anna said...

Love this! Great card!