Jan 4, 2009

should I or shouldn't I?


Do you have a blog? If so, you know that posting takes some time. Don't get me wrong, I love writing, I love posting and I love stamping but I have also made some changes to my life recently and one of those has to do with simplifying my life.

I am currently in college, I am a mom, I attend bible study at least once a week but many times I am doing 2 different sessions. I love stamping and creating and I just don't seem to have time for all of it when I toss in the message board surfing and blogging.
So I am trying to figure out if I should keep blogging. I took off my blog counter a few months ago so I never know if people are reading unless the post a comment or email me.

Let me know if you are still reading, if you want me to post or are you overwhelmed with blogs and one less could be an answer to your time management issues...
Card Info:
Stamps: Penny Black, 12 Days of Christmas (one of my new favorites!)
Paper: Basic Grey

11 comments:

Becky said...

OMG! I would soooo miss your beautiful cards. But I do truly understand. Go and be blessed....

Sharon in NE said...

I love your blog but you do what is best for you. We all know, God and family (which includes school) comes first, anything else is cheating yourself. You can cut back on blogging if you need to. We'd understand. I LOVE Becky's comment: "Go and be blessed..." That summarizes everything!

Jewels said...

Hey Girl! I'm still reading! I hear what you are saying, though. And if you don't believe me, check out how long ago I posted to my blog--Ha ha! Jewels

Sherri Thacker said...

I'm here too!! I love your blog and look forward to your wonderful creations. You do it all! Sherri

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

I can totally understand what you're saying. This year I'm simplying many things in my life. If life is a bit less stressful, then take a hiatus from your blogging. I just found your blog, and know I enjoy your art.

Karla McConnell said...

I would really miss your awesome creations, but I totally understand when a person needs to cut back. There are only so many hours in the day. :) Listen to your heart.

Traci G said...

I'm here, but I totally understand where you're coming from!!! Do what works for you!!!!!

:-)

Sharon said...

This is about the easiest way to keep up with people but I don't blog everyday. Good luck on your decision.

Anonymous said...

I understand completely about the time factor. I would certainly miss your blog though. You are so talented!

Stampin' Meg said...

Awna- you should blog if you still enjoy it- if it seems like another chore to do then I think that you need to reconsider doing it.Of course, I love popping over and keeping in tuch and looking at your cards but ultimately it is about what is right and confortable for you, girl.

Trudy Osborn said...

I am still reading! Not as often as I used to since I am trying to cut down on my computer time and spending more time with my family. I would love to continue to see any cards you can post whenever you can...I understand the priorities thing.