Jan 15, 2009

Mocha...




My bff had a rough week not too long ago. She had to send her family dog to doggie heaven. Eva said that Mocha had been a part of the family for about 12 years. I felt so bad for her. I could not even imagine having to do this. I do worry a little, I have a cat that is about 9. I have no clue how long cats live, do you? I know that she is moving slower than she use to...and she is sleeping about 23 hrs nowadays instead of her usual 22 hrs. (Did I mention I have a very LAZY cat?!)
Anyways, so sorry Eva for your loss.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Awana - we have a cat "King Thomas" and he is 16+ years old and still whips his 2 female sisters and our dog!! Shirley Hotop

Eva said...

You are the BESTEST friend...mom and I SO appreciate the cards!! Thanks a Million!!

Becky said...

What a beautiful card! And sweet sentiment.

Becky said...

What a beautiful card! And sweet sentiment.