Nov 2, 2008

wish list


I had some left over pieces of cardstock from the baby card so I decided to flip the layout around and make another card.

The stamp is from Missy B designs and the set it belongs to is really pretty cool. I plan on using them this weekend as I begin working on my yearly scrapbook gifts for the holidays.

****BLOG CANDY****

How about you, what types of things are you making this year for gifts?

Leave a comment letting me know what types of gifts you will be making and I will put your name in the drawing for a stamp set! (I will pick the set from my stash of goodies)

I will have Logan draw a name on Friday, November 7th. and will get your stamp set out that weekend so that you can have it in case you want to use it for holiday cards!

Card Info:
Stamps: Missy B Designs

Flowers: Prima

Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots

12 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card! I like the colors you used!

Anonymous said...

Always like your cards. I will be making some quilts and card sets.
Susan C.

Chelsea said...

Nice layering of the primas ... I will be making some stationary sets for some friends/relatives.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I'll be making a few card sets and some cookies to give as gifts.

Kari said...

Great card! Love the flower! I will be making stamped coasters and journals for friends and family.

Cheryl B. said...

I plan on making some card sets to give but then I "plan" that every year and it never happens. I'm not sure what else I'll be making. Carol and I usually come up with something new to do two days before Christmas or on Christmas Eve day and then we are rushing to get it done. I think we work better under pressure.

csroyal said...

Very nice! I think I will try to do some mini scrap type books and of course, cards.

christie said...

Cute card!!! I have been working on swaps! I have so many going on right now that's all I have been working on.

Junieb said...

I plan on making some "I spy" containers for the nieces/nephews,and a set of concentration cards of all the family members to leave at my parents home. The TAC coffee break tin holds the cards perfectly. My kids love our set.

Annelies said...

I'm not making real gifts, only Christmas cards. Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Anonymous said...

I am making some spiral cookbooks and some matchbook notepads.

Swedie

Primitive Seasons said...

I am making cards sets with totes and mini albums.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com