Nov 6, 2008

snow day?!?!


I sometimes wonder why I stay in Northern Ohio. It seems like snow starts falling earlier and earlier each year. This year, we had snow BEFORE Halloween! What?!?!?! Trick or treating in the snow? Is this some sort of nasty trick that Mother Nature is playing on us?

Well, with the snow starting, that means the holidays are not too far behind. I was playing around with images trying to figure out which ones I will be using to make my Christmas cards with. Not sure if this one will make the cut or not. I think it is missing something. What do you think? I know that I need to keep the cards semi-simple as last year I mailed out 125 cards. How many do you normally send out?

Card Info:
Stamps: Missy B Designs

Cuttlebug folder

DON'T FORGET: I am drawing the winner of the blog candy tomorrow. Chek out the posts on down the page for details! Good Luck!

7 comments:

Karen said...

this is too cute!! love the layout - gonna have to CASE it!! :)

Sherri Thacker said...

Well I think this is Santa is adorable. I love the expression on his face! You could always add 2 red brads down in the corner. Just an idea?! I send out about 80 cards total (I think).

Danni said...

Very cute card!

Eva said...

125 cards is INSANE woman!!! I am shooting for 15-20 this year...
Santa is awesome....could glitter up the background :) Stich around the edges...you know...my usual tricks....

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Very cute card. WOW 125 cards... that's awesome. Every year I tell myself that I'm going to make Christmas cards... and every year I run to the store and buy them. I'm horrible!

Stampin Cats said...

125 cards is not too bad. I alrerady have 50 done. Might do some more for the troops.

I don't remember seeing any snow before halloween, but I was in NJ and had to drive thru all the snow in PA.

Your not to far from me. At least we are in the same state. I live up on the lake, 30 miles east of Cleveland.

Chelsea said...

I love that Santa!!! He is sooo cute!