Sep 29, 2008

Lovin' this image!


I know, I say that a lot. But there are just so many different cool images out there in the stamping universe, but this is my favorite....today!

The doggy image is from Eat Cake Graphics (www.eatcakegraphics.com) . If you haven't gone to Holly's site, take a minute and check it out. She has some adorable kid and animal stamps. I am a cat lover and her kitty stamps ROCK!
Card Details:
Stamps: Doggy: Eat Cake Graphics Saying: SU
Paper: Bazzill
Coloring: Prismacolor Pencils
* There are little bubbles of stickles in the scallops :)
Have a super duper week!

5 comments:

Eva said...

FABULOUS card...love the image!!

Erin said...

This is a super cute card. :) I love those dots on the piece with the dog. :)

Traci G said...

He's cute! I definitely need to check out the Eat Cake stamps, being a dog lover and all. Thanks for enabling me!!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I LOVE this image and card. I just love puppies and this one is so cute. I like the background behind the doggie... great job!

Nancy B said...

100% adorable. Love those color's and that image.

Hope you're doing well these days.


Have a GREAT weekend!!