Sep 20, 2008

Boo baby.....


I was so excited to open the mailbox and see a package from Missy B. I really like her images. I have been a fan of her images back when I was with The Angel Company. I think that I am drawn to them because they are fun, cute and they can be colored in!

This is the first card that I made using her Fall & Winter Mini's set. I noticed this week when I went over to her site (http://www.missybdesigns.com/sale.html) that the set is on sale...26 different images & words for only $6!
Plus, these little images are awesome for those coaster calendars that are all the rave for holidays.

Stamps:
Missy B's: Fall & Winter Mini's

Letters: Making Memories Rub Ons

Ribbon: Michaels


2 comments:

World of Michael Trent said...

Laughing and crying at the same time. What a perfect card for someone that had boob enlargement surgery on halloween. LOL. Thanks for starting my day off right.

Karen said...

ROFLOL!! yep - I burst out when I saw this!! great card!