Jun 29, 2008

wow...


Ever have one of those days when you are stamping & nothing looks "right"? It started out like that today, but here is what I came up with.
I have been working on holiday cards...yes, I am trying to be ahead of the ball and make a few holiday things each month so I won't be overwhelmed in November.
This cute little image is from Eat Cake Graphics (see link to the right)
There are some awesome suggestions coming thru from comments left here & being emailed to me.

Looks like a lot of you like cards put in categories and many of you like tutorials.

I will be drawing the name of the winner of the little packet of goodies this evening!

2 comments:

Dawnmarie said...

Oh too cute!!!! Love ya sister. I finally updated my blog too!!!

Becky said...

Omigosh! I am still in love with that stamp! It looks to me that your Mojo is working just fine! You have amazing talent!