Mar 11, 2008

spring cleaning!

WOW! It is official, I have a stamp addiction, lol.
I have decided to clean out my stamp room and have a ton of stuff that I am not using much anymore.
Here is a list of things I have to get rid of, a link to the photos of them and how much I am asking...
Thanks for looking!

***updated as of 3/11 @8:20pm

All stamps are from TAC & have been closely trimmed and come from a smoke free home.
Shipping will be $1 per set.

I accept paypal and checks and ship out usually within a day or so. I live in Ohio and sometimes the weather can change instantly so if the weather is nasty, I may not be able to get to the PO asap, but have no fear, I will get it to you as soon as possible

If you have any questions, please email me at: stampingawna@gmail.com

Stamps: can be seen here: http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n81/awnastark/?start=0

$5.95 sets NOW $3each
Faith Hope Love

$7.95 sets NOW $4. each

live love laugh (retired)
My favorites


$10.95 sets NOW $6 each
Jolly Jackolanterns
Goodness Of Life (uncut)
My Journey
Too Much Fun (retired)
Diva Dresses
Tags (retired)
Flowery Fun (retired)
Remember When
Misc flower set from supplement


$15.95 sets NOW $8 each
Label words & labels (retired)
Road Trip (retired)
Make A Wish (retired hostess set 2005)
Rose Sentiments (retired)
Circle bet

$19.95 sets NOW $10 each
Haute Couture
Soft Spoken (retired)

$39.95 sets NOW $20 each
All Occasion Uppers

0 comments: