Mar 12, 2008

good golly...


i am lovin' Sugar Nellie's!

My Shack buddy Sherri (iloveflipflops) sent me a bday card and included some stamped images from the Sugar Nellie line of stamps.

LOVE 'EM!!!

Here is one of the cards I made last night using them.

I was eye-ing these cuties for some time but put off getting them since they are from the UK. I thought shipping & such would be a PIA.
Boy was I wrong! I ordered some stamps on Monday, they shipped already.

Let me know if you want the info on where to get these cute little buggers :)

1 comments:

Ethel Amutan said...

Is this your entry for the challenge? This is awesome, Awna! I am about to go to the Post Office this afternoon because my Sugar Nellies are waiting to be picked up (the company shipped them to me, insured mail, and I wasn't home to sign for the package). I love little Lola. Have you seen the Maggie stamps? Oh! I have to send you some of her, also! Thank you for taking part in my blog candy challenge. I'll announce our winner on Sunday afternoon (I have to work on Sunday morning, so the winner will have to be picked after I come home). Beautiful job!