Feb 7, 2008

Chick Magnet


No, I am not talking about my totally hansome teenagers, instead, I am talking about my latest set of stamps that I received from Sparkle N Sprinkle (http://www.sparklensprinkle.com/)


I am not sure what it is about chickens that make me giggle, but I think this dude looks like he is the cat's meow :)


One other thing you will notice in this card....no layers! I very rarely make anything without layers.


Anyways, off to make some more cards!


Have a super rest of the week, hope to see you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Fab said...

No layers and yet the card is just too cute for words ! Those chickens are so funny...made me chortle ! Fab X

Risa said...

Hey you E.S.P.!
SUPER CUTE! You have the best sense of humor! "Chick Magnet" that certianly is how to discribe your handsome teenagers! A great card, love the one layer. I have to try it sometime.
Inky Hugs
Risa