Jan 20, 2008

wow...


slacker: someone who hasn't updated their blog in a long time, someone who has't stamped in awhile, see Awna S.


My public apology and request for forgiveness to those that read this little blog frequently.


Things have been busy. I had to return to the real world & be a grown up...yes folks, I have gotten a job! I like it, just don't like that it cuts into my creative time, ha ha ha


I returned this past Weds from spending a week with some awesome girlfriends in San Antonio. We spent the week stamping, scrapbooking, laughing and shopping. Let's not forget the martini lunch and the prickly pear margarita's on the Riverwalk!


Hope you enjoy a couple of my creations :)

7 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Welcome back to blogging. Yah, jobs take away a lot of time from crafting.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Great to see you back... and wonderful card. You'll have to tell us about your new job!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Hello! Life has a way of catching up doesn't it.

;-)

MaryAnn said...

I have missed you! So happy to have you blogging again.

MaryAnn

Alley said...

Welcome back busy lady...your card is cute this is one set I always forget to use.

Annette said...

thats so cute A! You made a card just for me:) pink and black. Hey to join us workin girls, welcome to psycho land of balancing it all...ewwwwwww! Hang in there girlfriend.

Lisadwb said...

I missed ya!!! Glad to see you are back.