Jan 27, 2008

weekly ramblings


One of the good things about winter in Ohio is that it is too friggin' cold to do anything other than stay inside. This makes it super easy to spend the afternoon stamping. Here are a few little things I have been working on lately.


The first card is for a swap with Sparkle N Sprinkle. I guess a wise stamper would know exactly what it is called but I would call it a little slider taggy type card :)


The scrapbook page is one of the pages I was given back from

TAC. I had sent it as a sample for the latest catalogue but the chose a different one using Logan for the catalogue layout. I love this photo of Justin. I also like the fact that when I was creating this, I had never thought to use flowers with a boy's photo on it.


I hope you have a super weekend!




1 comments:

Jewels said...

Awna,
I love that page! He has such a handsome smile and the flowers are great. They just remind me of the outdoors. TFS!
Julie