Dec 7, 2007

Good Morning




I hope this post finds you in the midst of a wonderful day, be it warm and sunny or cool and snowy depending on where you live.

I am slowly getting back into the swing of creating after having a lot of funky down time.

These are some cards that I made using Sparkle N Sprinkle images (http://www.sparklensprinkle.com/) and I think these aliens are adorable! I tend to adore little alien creatures since Logan swears that he is part alien (and monkey!) The images are colored in with watercolor pencils and dove blender. I hope to play with my Copics soon.

I doubt I will be posting much this weekend as I am having foot surgery this morning. I am a little nervous, mainly because I will be on crutches for about a month and winter is in full swing here in Ohio. I have never been one that has been know for my graceful swan-like movements so I am super nervous about biffing it on the ice while using the walking sticks!

Anyways, have a super weekend and keep your fingers crossed that I won't have to spend Christmas in traction due to a fall, LOL!!!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Awna,
Good to see you posting again! Sorry about the foot, and wishing you a quick recovery.
Everyone is getting Copic markers. I haven't taken the jump yet (they're sort of pricey). Tell me how you like them once you test them out.

Chris said...

Rest up this weekend...hope you are feeling okay after the surgery.

Stay safe and enjoy a little "me" time!

Chris

Stampin' Meg said...

Ha- ha- I really like those fuzzy monsters!