Sep 6, 2007

kits, prayers & thanks!



Before I go too far into stamping details, I want to take a minute and thank all of you that have been saying prayers for me over the past week. I think I am finally out of the woods. As I told a friend the other day, The Big Guy must have realized I had way too much on my plate to worry about being put in the hospital!

SO, now that's out of the way, let's stamp!!!

The September Kit of the Month is now available! YIPPIE! I know, I promised you guys this about 10 days ago, please forgive me :)

This months kit features the set "Something For You" (The Angel Co. fall catalogue, pg 46) and is perfect for birthday, get well, thinking of you and sympathy cards.
Each kit comes with enough papers, embellishments, etc to complete at least 2 of each of projects in the project cards and maybe even more depending on how you cut you cardstock!

The kit with the stamp set is $21 and without the set is $16.

Email or call me to order yours :) (stampingawna@gmail.com)

And again, thanks for all of the prayers, good wishes and checking in on me the last few days!

3 comments:

Eva said...

I LOVE the boot and have never use it...I'm going to have to pull that set out to use!

Marnie said...

I'm so glad your gettng better! Love those cards!

Anonymous said...

Great cards!!

xxxMarieke