Sep 23, 2007

:)


wow, 2 postings in a row...I think the world may be coming to an end, LOL! But be careful...I am heading into some deap water here chicks!

I must say, today has been great! I had a wonderful person over to do a class...I was actually able to create something for her as well and get to know more about her and her family.

Then it dawned on me...this is exactly why I started teaching, selling & designing when it comes to stamping & scrapbooking!

It really made me sit back to ponder a bit, of course with a candy bar followed by ice cream, about why I do what I do and why I go about doing it the way I do. Anywhooooooo...............

Have you counted your blessings today? I have & I have a bunch today!

*******not in any particular order!!!!*******************

1. SK: Thanks for coming over today!

2. Giant Eagle Grocery store: they had the Garlic Parmesian Alfredo pasta sauce on sale for $1 a jar....so much easier than making it from scratch!

3. church: besides the obvious...it gets the kids fussy in the morning, which makes them sassy, which makes it that they have to pick a punishment, which makes my house clean!

4. email: LOVE the emails I get from all my angel friends...u know who you are, wink wink I just have emailed you back yet! I promise, I will tonight/tomorrow!

5. Tomorrow is Monday! My morning to sleep in! Shawn gets the kids up & ready for school!

6. Shawn: what a great man!

7. Telephones: conversations that last for hours make me happy that I have girlfriends!

OK, my list is longer but I am taking up too much of your time!

3 comments:

Eva said...

This is another one of my all time favorite stamps and I LOVE the card...the tag is really a neat embellishment!

Renée Storch said...

Very pretty, I love the stamp!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What an awesome reminder to count our blessings. Thanks for sharing yours.
:-)