wow, 2 postings in a row...I think the world may be coming to an end, LOL! But be careful...I am heading into some deap water here chicks!
I must say, today has been great! I had a wonderful person over to do a class...I was actually able to create something for her as well and get to know more about her and her family.
Then it dawned on me...this is exactly why I started teaching, selling & designing when it comes to stamping & scrapbooking!
It really made me sit back to ponder a bit, of course with a candy bar followed by ice cream, about why I do what I do and why I go about doing it the way I do. Anywhooooooo...............
Have you counted your blessings today? I have & I have a bunch today!
*******not in any particular order!!!!*******************
1. SK: Thanks for coming over today!
2. Giant Eagle Grocery store: they had the Garlic Parmesian Alfredo pasta sauce on sale for $1 a jar....so much easier than making it from scratch!
3. church: besides the obvious...it gets the kids fussy in the morning, which makes them sassy, which makes it that they have to pick a punishment, which makes my house clean!
4. email: LOVE the emails I get from all my angel friends...u know who you are, wink wink I just have emailed you back yet! I promise, I will tonight/tomorrow!
5. Tomorrow is Monday! My morning to sleep in! Shawn gets the kids up & ready for school!
6. Shawn: what a great man!
7. Telephones: conversations that last for hours make me happy that I have girlfriends!
OK, my list is longer but I am taking up too much of your time!